|Live By Faith
And without faith
it is impossible
to please God,
who comes to him
must believe that he exists and
that he rewards those
who earnestly seek him.
|Love Like Christ
Jesus said -
"A new command I give you:
Love one another.
As I have loved you,
so you must love one another.
35 By this all men will know
that you are my disciples,
if you love one another."
Learn to Serve
Therefore, my dear brothers,
Let nothing move you.
Always give yourselves fully
to the work of the Lord,
because you know
that your labor in the Lord
is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58
Click on a link below to listen:
|District Superintendent, Dr. Glenn Gardner
August 13, 2017
|Joseph: God Knows What He's Doing....
|51850 North Ave.
Macomb, MI 48042
10 Things to do during our Pastoral Transition
1. Be a praying congregant.
Through it all, we want to bathe the process in prayer seeking the mind of Christ for
future senior leadership for Bethel Church of the Nazarene.
2. Be faithful in attendance to worship opportunities and means of grace.
3. Continue to support the ministry of Bethel Church through Your tithes and offerings.
4. Commit to making this pastoral transition period a season of personal and corporate
spiritual growth at Bethel Church.
5. Intentionally look for a place of service, or renew your commitment to your current ministry.
There is a great need for everyone to find a place of service.
6. Take every opportunity you can, to encourage our board.
No one feels the potential stresses of transition like board members.
Tell them how much you appreciate them, and tell them often.
7. Communicate freely with the board.
8. Intentionally develop a relationship with someone who does not know Christ,
with the goal of introducing them to the One who makes all the difference in the world!
9. Propose to find ways to connect to ministries.
Plan to attend extra activities, look for ways to make a difference,
invite someone out to dinner or to your home for fellowship.
10. Expect God to use Bethel Nazarene Church to pour His grace into our families, our
community and into our world in transformational ways.
Genesis 45:5, 7 ESV
(5) And now do not be distressed or angry with yourselves because you sold me here,
for God sent me before you to preserve life....
(7) And God sent me before you to preserve for you a remnant on earth,
and to keep alive for you many survivors.